Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas

I'm super relieved Christmas is over! It was wonderful, but very busy. We've spent the week off after Christmas relaxing, not worring about going to school, dance, or any appointments. It is an amazing thing, holidays with young kids. They positively glow with excitement and anticipation for the day to arrive. Sophia and Maia did a fantastic job with their dance recital. Unfortunately, James forgot to hit record for Sophia's part, so I'm going to try and hit up a few moms in her class to see if I can get my hands on it, but if I can't, I'll try and post a video from her practice. Hopefully the video's will work this time, because I have been having trouble with them lately.

Further on the subject of Christmas, I am really humbled by all the love and kindness shown to the girls by all out friends and family members. It never ceases to amaze me how lucky we are in having such a beautiful family and group of friends that I am able to share with my children. It is now time for a new year to begin, and so many new memories will be made. This is a huge year for us as a family. Celia turns 1, Maia is going to be 3, start preschool and be officially a kid and not a baby, and Sophia is turing 5 (yikes!) and starting kindergarten. Thank you to everyone who shares their life with us, and we look forward to spending lots of time and love with you all. I hope you enjoy the video of the girls, and have a fantabulous new year!

1 comment:

Live Internet Weddings said...

That was so cute! Maia does such a great job. Lovely!