Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday C! (a month late!)

Parenting is always full of suprises, and the best one I have ever had is Celia. I know this post is a month late, but she keeps me so busy, I can hardly have time to sit, much less sort though photos and post! She was a BIG suprise, and I am so glad she decided it was time for her to come into this world. There is not a day that goes by that she doesn't make me laugh so hard I nearly cry, and want to cry because of something she has done! Anyone who has been around her for more than 5 minutes can attest to the fact that the girl has Personality and Determination, which could be super overwhelming if it were not for the fact that she also is wickedly funny. So thank you Miss C, for being so determined that you paved your own path into this world, and continue to do so every day. And thanks for making every day awsome. I love you!

No comments: