Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Program week




This week has three programs for us to attend. Monday was Sophia's kindergarten concert. She and her classmates did a fantastic job. I'm having video difficulities, but I will keep trying. Maia had her little class party/ show today. As you can tell, she's being weird. She pretty much didn't sing at all, and just looked around the room, yawning and seeming confused. When we got home, she took a killer nap, so we're guessing she was tired. But we have all 7 minutes of refusal to participate, so we'll always have the memories! Friday is their dance recital. Sophia is super enthused, and Maia could care less. I won't be there. Hopefully I'll be home from the hospital, but in no shape to watch a show. This year I'm counting on James to actually hit the record button, since he failed to do so last year. Finger's crossed! I know Sophia will do great, as usual, and Maia will be funny and obstinate, as usual, so they will be cute. If I can get the videos to upload, I'll definately have them on here.

No comments: