Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!




What an awesome day we had this Halloween! My cousin Tricia threw an awesome party, and suprised me with, hands down, the best birthday cake I have ever had! The girls got their way, James and I dressed up as superheros as well, so we were one super family! We now have a HUGE bowl of candy, plus leftover cake, for the girls to indulge in, and for me to resist. It's so nice to ring in your birthday on a day that everyone is in a good mood for. Thank you to all the wonderful friends and family that made it a great day, and for the wonderful presents. Most of all, thanks for spending the day with me, and reminding me that I am so lucky to have such a great group of friends and family! That was one great birthday!

1 comment:

The Discipliner said...

What an awesome cake!! Did you get the text I sent you on your b-day?